GC LEASING SYDNEY PTY LTD
Suite 6, Level 3, Building B
4 Drake Avenue
Macquarie Park NSW 2113
ABN 27 615 226 045
GC LEASING MELBOURNE PTY LTD
Suite 3.01, Level 3
574 St Kilda Road
Melbourne VIC 3004
ABN 75 615 220 196
1. Intermediation of contracts with clients
- This KISMATE Partner Portal ("Portal") enables the user to provide to GC Leasing
Ltd ("Grenke") and GC Leasing Melbourne Pty Ltd ("Grenke") enquiries in relation to
entering into of leasing and
other contracts offered by Grenke between Grenke clients that wish to enter into
leases with Grenke("Customer").
- In the event that access to the Portal is temporarily restricted or unavailable as a
of technical or operational interruptions, users of the Portal should forward their
enquiries to Grenke via the email address [email protected].
2. Access authorisation
- The provision of a partner number and a password by Grenke is a prerequisite for use
portal. Grenke reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to reject
access to this portal without providing reasons for doing so. In the case of the
being a company and other legal entity, access authorisation can only be granted to
authorised natural persons which represent such entity. Where an application to
use this Portal is accepted by Grenke, Grenke will activate the access that has been
for by sending the applicant, via email, a partner number and password to enable
- As owner of the access data, the partner must ensure that only the partner itself
persons authorised by it have access to this data. If the partner fails to comply
obligation, the partner is solely responsible for, and indemnified Grenke in respect
and all loss which third parties cause whilst using the partner's access data
authority. The partner may grant an employee or other third party access
to its account in the portal by setting up the Authorised User in its portal as an
additional user with its own password. The partner's obligation to protect the
from third-party access extends to Authorised Users.
- The partner must not provide details of the partner's access data to Grenke
employees. If a
partner requires the support of a Grenke employee in using the portal, the partner
request authorisation for individual access for this Grenke employee as a user in
partner's GO Partner Portal.
- The partner acknowledges that its use of the services available on the portal
on the scope of the technical and operational availability of the portal. Grenke
endeavours, but cannot guarantee, to provide the service with uninterrupted
insofar as possible.
3. Updating partner data
- The partner is obliged to keep the partner related data saved in this portal up to
This includes, but is not limited to, contact information. In the event that this
changes, the information in this portal must be updated by the partner immediately.
4. Copyright and other property rights
- All contractual documentation and other related forms, together with any other
information which Grenke displays on the portal or are accessible on the portal in
manner, are the property of Grenke and are subject to national and international
trademark and other intellectual property protection. The partner may only use this
in accordance with these conditions of access and use and within the scope
stipulated on the
portal and for the avoidance of doubt, the Partner is not otherwise permitted to
amend, translate, incorporate, republish or reproduce the content contained in the
any manner, or for any purpose, whatsoever. The content may only be used as
the portal, or insofar as is expressly permitted by Grenke on an individual basis.
content may not, under any circumstances, be used in connection with commercial
which Grenke is not involved.
- The partner is only authorised to download and print portal content insofar as the
downloading or printing of such content is permitted and facilitated on the portal
a download or print button).
- Personal information of the partner which is made available during
when accessing and using this portal is only gathered, saved and processed by Grenke
extent that this is necessary and allowed or prescribed by legal provisions for the
contractual use of this portal and for administration via the portal of the required
- Personal information of clients which the partner of Grenke provides within
of the enquiry on the entering into of a contract with respect to a Grenke product
gathered, saved and processed by Grenke to initiate, enter into or process
relationships with the respective client.
- Beyond these purposes, Grenke will use the partner's or a client's personal data
insofar as express approval has been granted pursuant to the partner or client's
relationship with Grenke. The partner or the client may revoke this approval at any
6. Creditworthiness assessment
- To assess the creditworthiness of the client who submitted a contractual enquiry,
will transfer the client's personal information obtained to credit agencies, such as
or such other credit agency, or agencies, as Grenke, in its sole discretion, may see
engage. All credit related personal information will be collected and used in
7. Change of services offered
- Grenke is authorised to change services, contracts and other content offered via the
as well as the conditions of access and use and the configuration of the portal at
- This applies, in particular, to a change of the conditions of access and use set out
portal as well as the contract types provided and their terms and conditions. Grenke
give notice to the partner of any such changes.
8. Use of the portal
- The partner's authority to use is restricted to portal access and to the use of the
respective services available on the portal within the scope of these conditions of
- The partner is responsible to ensure that its Authorised Users familiarise
and comply with, the terms and conditions of access and use of the portal. Grenke is
obliged to provide any direction, guidance or consultation in this regard.
- The partner is prohibited from engaging in any unlawful activities on, or in
with, the portal, or from infringing upon third-party rights, for instance through
selection of an unauthorized partner name, user name or client name.
- Insofar as the portal enables the partner to install its own software or introduce
data carriers, the partner is responsible for ensuring that third-party rights are
infringed upon and that Grenke does not suffer loss or damage, for example through
infiltration of viruses.
9. Prohibition of assignment
Rights which Grenke grant the partner in connection with the accessing and use of the
not be assigned, novated, sub-contracted or otherwise transferred.
10. Blocking of access
- Grenke may block the partner's access to the portal temporarily or permanently, if
determines, in its absolute discretion, that the partner has breached these
access and use or if Grenke, in its absolute discretion, deems it appropriate and/or
necessary to block the partner's access.
- In the event of a temporary or permanent blocking, Grenke will block the partner's
authorisation and will inform the partner accordingly via email. In the case of a
block, Grenke will reactivate the access authorisation following expiry of the
period and will inform the partner accordingly via email.
- Permanently blocked individuals are permanently excluded from accessing the portal
not log in to the portal again or use the portal in any other way.
11. Limitation of liability
With the exception of Consumer Guarantees, Grenke excludes any term, condition or
may otherwise be implied into this agreement; any liability for loss or damage incurred
result of or in connection with the negligence of Grenke; and any liability for
In this clause Consequential Loss means:
- loss of profits;
- loss of revenue;
- loss of production;
- loss or denial of opportunity;
- loss of or damage to goodwill;
- loss of business reputation, future reputation or publicity;
- loss of use;
- loss of interest;
- losses arising from claims by third parties;
- loss of or damage to credit rating;
- loss of anticipated savings; and
- loss of contract, whether direct, indirect or consequential; and
- any other loss, damage or cost incurred that is indirect or consequential (whether
or different to the types of losses set out above.
- Consumer Guarantee means a right or guarantee the partner may have under the
Consumer Law or other rights in relation to the supply of goods or services (such as
implied into a contract) that cannot lawfully be excluded.
Both parties may terminate the collaboration via this portal with one month's written
access authorisation of the partner and of those which it has authorised will expire
notice period ends.
13. Written form requirement
All notices in connection with the use of the portal which are submitted to Grenke
outside of the
portal must be provided in writing or via email to [email protected]
14. Applicable law
The terms and conditions of access and use are governed by the laws of New South Wales.
15. Place of jurisdiction
The courts of New South Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims or
arising in relation to, out of, or in connection with the use of the portal.